Application Support Analyst
Salary - potential to increase with truly exceptional performance at assessment
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. https://www.leidos.com/company/global/uk-europe
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The preferred candidate will demonstrate effective experience of Application Support expertise and extensive knowledge across a variety of technologies such as Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, Visual Studio/C#, Power Platform, SharePoint and SQL Server.
The role will provide technical exposure to Operational (Business as Usual) support activities. There is also a requirement to provide out of hours on call support within a shared service.
Your passions and experience will help you become a technical specialist and process owner with our Operations Support services including service improvement and add further value to our service offerings. You will be expected to contribute towards the creation and ongoing maintenance of technical documentation and provide material to support the Operational Support service.
Who do we need?
We are looking for someone with a passion for Application Support, ideally from an Operational Support services background. You will be self-motivated and be able to work autonomously to achieve day to day objectives with significant results on operational deliverables. Whilst also owning a variety of activities ensuring compliance with customer KPI’s and SLA’s. You must be an effective communicator, comfortable directly engaging with customers and colleagues. You must also demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to technical challenges.
Ideally, you will:
• Have good general knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure;
• Have good general knowledge of Microsoft Stack technologies such as MS SQL, Visual Studio/C#, Dynamics 365/Power Platform and SharePoint;
• Have excellent analysis and problem solving skills, taking ownership of complex incidents ensuring these are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer;
• Possess excellent communication skills;
• Have experience of producing and updating technical documentation to a high standard;
• Be experienced working within ITIL framework particularly around change control.
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
• Dynamic Working: https://www.leidos.com/sites/g/files/zoouby166/files/2019-11/PDF-Dynamic-Working-Leidos-UK.pdf
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.