Are you ready to make an impact?
We currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager working on a flagship programme, delivering large scale Cloud Transformation in the UK using agile methodologies. The successful candidate will lead the effective delivery of multiple high-profile activities.
The successful candidate must have hands on experience of managing Cloud projects and system migration/roll outs. Reporting to the Portfolio Lead with accountability to key stakeholders being the HO Customer counterpart, the HOB Programme Director and Principal solution architect this is a pivotal role within Leidos UK.
- Manage and own delivery of Cloud Transformation activities, owning the delivery plan and managing delivery within agreed tolerances
- Responsible for managing multiple deliverables across the project at any one time
- Work with multi-disciplined product you will be responsible for ensuring there is clear prioritisation, communication, and delivery of digital solutions
- Own the agile team processes, ensuring agile approaches are adopted and maintained.
- Facilitating all agile ceremonies (e.g., standups, retros etc)
- Coach teams and clients to enhance their agility and help them develop
- Use varying tools and techniques to identify and drive improvements to quality and delivery
- Use appropriate metrics to track and forecast delivery
- Manage dependencies and expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
- Enable teams by identifying and removing risks and impediments, articulate risks and manage expectations accordingly
- Balancing internal and external stakeholder inputs against the scope
- Prioritise tasks for other teams based on project delivery
- Financial management: tracking budgets and managing financial processes –working to cost
- Experienced Project Manager with proven ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Experience in planning and delivering tasks through engagement with technical colleagues and customers
- Experience of Cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Experience in the use of Agile PM tools, ideally including JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organisations
- Flexibility and agility in thought and daily working practices to accommodate customer direction
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle, manage, and communicate complex work and interdependencies
- Well versed in communicating risk management and mitigation measures
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working closely with project, operations, technical and delivery teams
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.