What we are looking for
- Current clearance, or the ability to gain DV clearance.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- CCNA or higher.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP model.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Firewall technologies to include Cisco ASA and Palo Alto.
- Experience with configuring and maintenance of Cisco Call Manager.
It would be nice if you had:
- OpManager and PRTG skills
- Familiarity with Solarwinds Kiwi toolset.
- Working knowledge of radio technologies, in particular ROIP.
- Knowledge of JSP440 security guidelines.
- Experience of working with industry partners and platform integrators to support platform integration and installation.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.