Unleash Your Potential...
Leidos Europe is seeking a Receptionist to be the first point of contact for the company and provide administrative support across the organisation. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area/conference rooms/kitchen/public areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Booking visitor parking reservations in advance
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- General Administration duties
What Sets You Apart:
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role BPSS
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.