Facilities Coordinator Apprentice
Unleash Your Potential...
Leidos Europe is seeking a Facilities Coordinator Apprentice to join the team based in Bristol, UK.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Facilities Coordinator Apprentice role will be based at our office in Bristol and consist of providing facilities support to the Facilities Manager and ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are followed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the onsite Facilities Manager in the operational control of office
- Control all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) matters onsite in line with company guidelines
- Managing contractors and ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring that reception services are correct
- Management of meeting room and desk booking systems
- Management of car park onsite
- Collaboration with other teams to ensure site meets customer expectations
- Day to day interaction with Landlord’s managing agent
- Liaison with suppliers
- Energy champion for site
- Any other tasks as directed by Line Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role BPSS
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.