Intel Business Development Campaign
As a NS&D Intel Portfolio Cyber Specialist you will be required to utilize your cyber experience to evolve advanced technical BIDS, captures and campaigns within the Intelligence Team and wider business.
Assisting to develop customer centric solution for the UK Intelligence customer group, comprising of both offensive and defensive cyber activities, including: anomaly detection and insider threat detection, malware analysis, reverse engineering, threat intelligence, decoys and deception, application of AI/ML techniques, orchestration and automation, and penetration testing across a variety of environments.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a customer centric mind-set, but take an active interest in developing an understanding of wider capabilities across the organisation, which would enable reach back from the customer community where beneficial to the client.
- Lead working groups and follow project developments.
- Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation, identifying and offering solutions to gaps in capabilities and visibility.
- Provide subject matter expertise for customer inquiries.
- Establish and maintain UKIC and external relationships for cyber related collaboration.
- Ensure high-priority tasks and outages are addressed escalated and addressed during required timelines.
- Create, update, and maintain Security Infrastructure standard operating procedures and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) for the N+D Intel team
- Drive implementation and adoption of new tools, capabilities, frameworks, and methodologies across all team
- Experience managing teams in support of UKIC or MOD
- Experience with current threats and attack vectors.
- Knowledge of intrusion detection and/or incident handling experience.
CSSP Infrastructure Support certifications
- Advanced knowledge of solution development techniques and best practices related to demonstration, pilot, and test management and operations.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of industry accepted standards.
- Demonstrate experience with researching and fielding new and innovative technology.
- Demonstrate advanced experience in configuring cybersecurity tools to feed events, alerts, and logs to SIEM technologies.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic finding.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters from an accredited college or university
- Technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Experience implementing automation to reduce mundane tasks and expedite processes.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Familiarity or experience in Intelligence Driven Defense, Cyber Kill Chain methodology, and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- An active Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification and/ or active CSSP Analyst certification.
The role will be a ‘homeworking’, but may require extended periods on customer site or Leidos offices depending on engagement / business need. Local arrangements can be agreed with the portfolio director or delegate.
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
• Dynamic Working: https://www.leidos.com/sites/g/files/zoouby166/files/2019-11/PDF-Dynamic-Working-Leidos-UK.pdf
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.