Leidos Europe is seeking a driven, hardworking and dedicated individual to oversee the daily running of Earmarks as part of the Operational Processing (OP) team within the Logistics Commodities Service Transformation (LCST) contract. The OP Team have a direct link to HM Armed Forces activity, during peace time and current/future Operations. The team are responsible for maintaining Controlled Stocks (Operational Stock, Earmarks, and Loans) on behalf of the Sponsors and the processing of Tasks including routine issues.
This exciting role is part of a high profile Operational Team providing support to customers across the UK and worldwide.
We are on a Mission!
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
Hours of work will be:
(40 hours p/w)
08:00 - 16:30 (Monday - Fridays)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the earmarking, control and subsequent issue of stores on behalf of Defence Teams across the MoD. Earmarks are set for future project requirements and Current Operational needs.
- Use of Microsoft Office and specialist MoD Software Packages
- Production of Spreadsheets to accurately reflect current stock holdings and upkeep of Earmark Registers and Statistics.
- Working to tight, high priority deadlines to issue to units during urgent Operational times, while ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Liaise and advise Teams across Defence to ensure their requirements are met, establish excellent working relationships, maintaining a positive, professional manner.
- Ensure WBIs are kept up to date.
- To be multitasked in all areas of the COS Team to assist in times of increased activity / staff shortages.
- Any other duties designated by Line Management.
Key Result Areas:
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload in order to ensure that Operational needs are met.
- Clear and concise communication, both verbally and in writing, establishing good customer relationships.
- Establish themselves as team player and welcoming and accepting of everyone.
- Good IT skills
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.