We’re ready for you to unleash your potential!..
Leidos Europe is seeking a Operations Administrator who is driven, hardworking and dedicated individual to oversee the daily running of Earmarks as part of the Operational Processing (OP) team within the Logistics Commodities Service Transformation (LCST) contract. The OP Team have a direct link to HM Armed Forces activity, during peace time and current/future Operations. The team are responsible for maintaining Controlled Stocks (Operational Stock, Earmarks, and Loans) on behalf of the Sponsors and the processing of Tasks including routine issues.
This exciting role is part of a high profile Operational Team providing support to customers across the UK and worldwide.
Responsible for the earmarking, control and subsequent issue of stores on behalf of Defence Teams across the MoD. Earmarks are set for future project requirements and Current Operational needs.
- Use of Microsoft Office and specialist MoD Software Packages
- Production of Spreadsheets to accurately reflect current stock holdings and upkeep of Earmark Registers and Statistics.
- Working to tight, high priority deadlines to issue to units during urgent Operational times, while ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Liaise and advise Teams across Defence to ensure their requirements are met, establish excellent working relationships, maintaining a positive, professional manner.
- Ensure WBIs are kept up to date.
- To be multitasked in all areas of the COS Team to assist in times of increased activity / staff shortages.
- Any other duties designated by Line Management.
What does Leidos need from me:
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload in order to ensure that Operational needs are met.
- Clear and concise communication, both verbally and in writing, establishing good customer relationships.
- Establish themselves as team player and welcoming and accepting of everyone.
- Good IT skills
- Clearance to Start: BPSS
- Clearance for the role: SC
Leidos UK! Join our team and discover a culture of collaboration, innovation, diversity, trust, caring management, communication transparency, work-life balance, and overall job satisfaction...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.