Location: Whiteley, Hampshire, UK
We’re ready for you to unleash your potential!..
Leidos Innovations UK Ltd requires a Requirements Administrator to work within our Subcontracts and Procurement team
This role is a part time role for 25 hours per week (5 hours per day, Monday - Friday). However, there will be time (Typically up to six weeks per year) where the role will become full time to cover holiday. Pre-approved overtime will be paid for this time at the colleague’s hourly rate.
- End to end management of Supply Chain Non-Disclosure Agreements, including but not limited to: Managing stakeholder requests/expectations (both internal and external), conducting first line reviews, placing through appropriate Leidos Approval Loops
- Administration of subcontracts and procurement metrics for reporting during sessions including but not limited to Weekly Engagement Sessions and Monthly Operational reviews (MOR)
- Point of Contact for Leidos Supply chain Assessment Tools eg Experian
- Support the collating and filing Procurements Requests and Goods Receipting Records where necessary
- Supporting with our Supply chain and arranging new Vendor setup as required and in accordance to due diligence requirements where necessary
- Utilising the Order Placement system to load requirements and Purchasing Request systems
- Support the raising Purchase requisitions and performing the goods receipting in the tool where necessary
- Providing support to the Subcontracts and Procurement Team as required
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible and versatile in responding to business demands
- Able to work as part of a close team and be able to think and act to solve problems & situations as they arise
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to engage effectively with a wide base of people
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise their duties
- Must hold or be able to gain full UK security clearance
- Good presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of Non Disclosure Agreements would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Cost Point
- Experience working in a Procurement or Material Planning Administrative role
- Clearance to Start SC
- Clearance for Role SC
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your CV with us today...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.