Location: Skypark, Glasgow; or
Join our UK Team who are committed to a Mission!..
You will be responsible for the administration, compliance and risk management of subcontracts across a portfolio of UK Programmes and bids, activities cover the full Subcontract cycle from teaming and negotiating with Subcontractors and Partners in capture phases to managing existing Subcontract Agreements with Key Subcontractors as well as modifications / change proposals.
You will be a proactive individual, have good attention to detail and a focus on delivery against commitments in support of the capture, programme and functional activities.
You will report into the Associate Director of Subcontracts and have multiple stakeholders - an understanding of the wider business environment, and excellent communication skills are essential.
Typical Duties Include:
- Subcontractor contract negotiation, administration and close out, including ensuring the flow down of amendments from Prime level;
- Subcontractor contract interpretation and application. Reviewing contractual obligations and ensuring alignment of understanding with subcontractor, including a strong understanding of the commercial deal between the parties and financial incentives;
- Subcontractor relationship management. Acting as a primary contact point with subcontractor to manage matters relating to teaming, award, contract performance or changes to the parties commercial arrangements;
- Managing internal stakeholders to ensure alignment to the subcontract and compliance requirements or contractual interpretational matters as agreed with the subcontractor;
- Subcontractor development, sourcing and diversity. Working with the subcontractor to develop commercial solutions to deliver growth for the UK business, as well as ensuring value for money on additional spend requirements.
- Subcontractor cost management, agreeing if work requests are outside of existing contractual scope and resourcing funding where necessary;
- Subcontractor contract compliance.
- Subcontractor contract risk management.
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
Reinvent yourself at Leidos UK! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.