The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking a Digital Signal Processing Engineer to provide mission critical system support to our customer. As a Digital Processing Engineer on this program, you will have the opportunity to develop precision geolocation systems using multiple sources of data. Work with Global Positioning Sysytem (GPS) data for use in a variety of systems and software to support a complex program. Conduct proof of concept experiments and feasibility studies on innovative data sets. This challenging and dynamic position is located in the United Kingdom and will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan and a generous 401k and these are just a few of the great benefits. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a poly. Ready to tackle your next challenge then we want you on our team.
- Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the Digital Signal Processing environment
- Developing and maintaining applications to process signals using relevant programming languages
- Developing new capabilities across full spectrum signal processing
- Building tailored Digital Signal Processing solutions
- Conducting proof of concept experiments and feasibility studies on innovative signal processing using programming languages relevant to the processing environment
- Conducting round table discussions on capabilities
- Defining enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices
- Basic Qualifications:
- Expertise in the Digital Signal processing environment with the ability to communicate effectively with both engineers and analyst to drive solutions
- Experience across a wide range of signal types
- 5+ years of experience working on Digital Signal Processing technologies
- 3+ years of experience working in a lab environment
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- Experience in working closely with software developers to integrate, configure, and deploy commercial products
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.