Location: UK Mobile Worker
Explore and Discover what it’s like working for Leidos…
We are in search of a Service Designer to join Leidos UK Team, as a mobile worker.
- Analyse and understand project goals, business requirements and the customer environment
- Define and develop Use Cases to support Orchestration workflows
- Develop future state Orchestration workflows that support business processes aligned with ITIL best practice principles
- Collaborate with Leidos Engineering stakeholders to integrate low level procedures
- Identify and agree internal and external process interfaces
- Analysis of the processes to identify change impacts and identify appropriate methods for handling those impacts as part of the overall process implementation plan
- Develop and document procedures underpinning the processes
- Develop and document business process test cases
- Provide support for the business process testing elements of the test cycle
- Develop process implementation plans
- Identify process measures and mechanisms for process performance reviews
- Ensure that all documentation is governed and signed off by the required Authority
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the Project Plan
- Ensure that all documentation is provided in a timely manner and meets the required quality levels of the project/programme
- Report to the Service Architecture Capability Lead
- Certified ITIL v3/4 Foundation
- Experienced in Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) would be beneficial
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role DV
Unleash your talents at Leidos UK! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting us challenge you with the world’s toughest technical problems...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.