Join our Recruitment Drive…
Security Vetting Administrator
Location: UK Home Worker
Join our UK Team who are committed to a Mission!...
Leidos are looking for an experienced Security Vetting Administrator with excellent attention to detail to join the Security Service Centre Team.
An understanding of security clearances would be desirable as background screening and security clearances plays a big part in this role.
- Monitor the security helpdesk inbox and phone on a rota basis between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri to provide timely 1st line security support, escalating queries that require specialist security support to the Security Service Centre Lead
- Provide recruitment advice to Human Resources and hiring managers regarding security related issues such as clearance eligibility, immigration status and right to work legislation
- Process pre-employment screening checks against the Cabinet Office Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
- Process applications for National Security Vetting
- Monitor employees’ Security and Immigration status, ensuring validity and facilitating renewals
- Perform vetting after care responsibilities such as supporting the completion of Change of Personal Circumstance, Annual Security Appraisal Forms and Aftercare Incident Reports
- Support visitor management processes for incoming and outgoing visits, including international visits
- Operate centralised security systems:
- Automated Access Control Systems (AACS)
- Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Security databases
- Produce and issue company badging
- Apply for and track Security passes Customer and other 3rd party establishments
- Support the Security Induction Process and other security education and awareness initiatives
- Deliver travel briefs for international travellers
- Process leavers from the business in line with security processes
- Maintain accurate security records within SharePoint
- Correctly adopt processes to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018
- Operate with discretion at all times
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your CV with us today!..
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
Leidos UK & EUROPE are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our company and would love to hear from you.
If you cannot see a vacancy on our careers page that matches your current requirements, please register your interest in Leidos UK & EUROPE, by submitting an application via ‘Join Our Talent Community’ on the UK careers page and we will be in touch as soon as a role matching your skill set becomes available.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.