Summary of Essential Functions:
As a Service Account Manager working for an industry leader, you'll be responsible for managing customer relationships across our customer install base, reporting financial and technical performance of service accounts. The Service Account Manager will liase between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Leidos solutions. The main objective of this role is to ensure that all Service accounts deliver the desirable outcome to our customers and business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage service customer accounts and contribute to our team’s ability to deliver world-class service while achieving results by the most efficient and cost-effective means possible.
- Works with customer and Service team to establish program goals and objectives.
- Own the customer account in tandem with the Service management team and ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Manage CDR/Service providers as a customer account along with standard account manage tasks including securing monthly service data and performance data.
- Work closely with CDR/Service provider accounts to ensure performance SLAs are met.
- Track penalties on Leidos primed contracts to ensure monthly invoices have penalty amounts credited as per contractual terms. This includes contracts where CDR/Service providers are primary service provider and ensure penalties are rolled down to contract with CDR/Service provider.
- Work with finance team to ensure penalties are applied to invoices.
- Track all Service contracts validity dates to ensure contracts are renewed on time and avoid break in revenue recognition.
- Work with Service team on strategy and implementation to recapture expired contracts and capture back customers with no contract.
- Upsell service contract offerings.
- Provide input to BOE for tender/bids/proposal/contract renewals when necessary.
- Track and Increase service agreement/contract renewal and win rates.
- Track and increase conversion rate of customers with no service contract/agreement.
- Track outstanding service deliverables. Coordinate closure with service team.
- Provide input to service contract proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications.
- Disseminates service contract or proposal requirements to all service team members.
- Monitors and assesses contract program performance to ensure corrective actions are in place and managed as appropriate.
- Track and prepare financial and operational reports regarding service contract program performance and report out to service management team.
- Schedule and present Monthly IPR’s and MR’s (internal program review) if required.
- Develops and presents individual and overall contract program status on a continuous basis as required.
- Updates Fusion Client Assessments for all assigned CRN’s
- Manages and evaluates financial and technical trade-off analyses required for proposed changes in a contract.
- Establishes program budgets with program team members and maintains effective cost and schedule controls.
- Set & track objectives for team members and other departments.
- Be the main interface with the customers to understand their service requirements, communicate our capabilities and report our team’s performance.
- Works with service manager to assign individual responsibilities for each segment of work.
- Manages performance bonds specific to Service contract specific bonds.
- BS/BA in engineering, business administration or other related field is desired, applications with equivalent experience will be accepted.
- 3 years program management experience with security detection or automation equipment. Experience in governments programs and contract management a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required for effective interface with internal and external customers.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers is essential.
- Ambitious, transparent, hard-working, result oriented, team player with effective communication and strong leadership skills.
- Strong background in Security Screening Equipment and Explosive Detections Systems a plus.
- PMP Certification, Knowledge of MRP and/or ERP/CRM systems preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Project, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Strong ability to manage in a matrix organization, understanding regional needs, tracking P&L and reporting to senior management.
- Interpersonal savvy in prioritizing customer needs with effective business decisions.
- Personal sense of integrity and trust
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.