Supply Chain Security Assurance Lead
Are you ready for your next career challenge?..
We are in search of a Supply Chain Security Assurance Lead to join Leidos UK Security Team
- Manage the delivery and assurance of all aspects of supply chain security, ensuring fully compliant flow down to suppliers in accordance with customer and company policies and procedures
- Act as security advisor on supply chain security policy requirements, industry security best practice and supply chain security risks
- Collaboratively undertake security risk assessments of potential suppliers such that mitigations and ways of working can be efficiently established
- Actively lead on the flowdown of bespoke Security Aspects Letters and other relevant security requirements and standards throughout contract or framework duration
- Lead annual and ad-hoc assurance activities on in-scope suppliers, ensuring risks are appropriately identified, escalated and managed.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with key security personnel in customer, partner and supplier organisations.
- Create, review and update company security policies, practices and procedures associated with supply chain security
- Lead the security response to supplier related security incidents - manage and conducting any necessary security investigations
- Support security awareness activities through the supply chain
- Respond to customer requests for security assurance of the supply chain
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role DV
Reinvent yourself at Leidos UK! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.