Location: Bristol/Hybrid (2 days a week in the Bristol, UK office)
We’re ready for you to unleash your potential!
A Project Controller role has become available within the LCST Programme with our military customer. This role is as a result of company growth.
This role is within a growing P3M team (Project, Programme, Portfolio) team. It is one of a number of project controller staff that manage a wide variety of project changes through their life cycle.
- Preparing and maintaining schedules for project and/or programme and/or portfolio activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Developing, implementing and updating resource allocations plans (other than finance) needed for projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios, taking account of availabilities and scheduling
- Identifying and monitoring project and/or programme and/or portfolio risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing, and implementing where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios and updating configuration documents as required
- Promoting the wider public good in all actions, acting in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner in dealings with all stakeholders and members of project and/or programme and/or portfolio teams and the organisation
- Determining the best means of satisfying requirements within the context of project and/or programme and/or portfolio objectives and constraints i.e. developing solutions
What does Leidos need from me:
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification / APM Associate Member
- Planning/scheduling experience
- Clearance to start : BPSS
- Clearance t for the role: SC
Leidos UK! Join our team and discover a culture of collaboration, innovation, diversity, trust, caring management, communication transparency, work-life balance, and overall job satisfaction..
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.