The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager to support a new Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) program. The successful candidate will provide Configuration Management support to an operational government customer within the Intelligence Community.
Qualified applicants must be self-motivated and able to perform expertly given consistently evolving priorities. The candidate will be required to work independently to collaboratively and constructively influence both internal and external organizations for strategic and operational decisions for program entities, Directorate Customers, and Industry Partners to achieve positive results.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Lead and perform SE&I activities to include meeting support; action item tracking and closure; review, finalization and delivery of deliverables; oversee and maintain the integrity of Configuration Management (CM) and record retention baselines and access control across multiple computer systems.
- Work on team to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Develop or modify CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the system.
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
- Systems engineering efforts towards program compliance activities, lifecycle improvements, audits and formal program reviews with leadership and the customer
- Perform change control and configuration audits
- U.S. citizen with Current TS/SCI access and Polygraph
- Requires a BS and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Mission-specific technical knowledge and operations experience
- 2 or more years of experience managing large and complex projects in the customer environment
- Proven experience with one or more of the following procedural disciplines in an enterprise environment:
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office applications to include Project and SharePoint, and Atlassian Confluence
- Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) using the NSIS process framework
- Ability to communicate effectively in technical and non-technical verbal and written correspondence with internal team members, customers, and external stake holders
- Ability to work independently or under generalized supervision with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable working on multiple systems and components simultaneously in various configurations.
- Possess a solid understanding of secure systems engineering and development.
- Be able to effectively plan and prioritize tasking and communicate clearly regarding technical options and trade-offs.
- Model-Based System Engineering
- Experience with rapid delivery methods
- Experience working across contract and location boundaries
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.