Senior Power Platform Consultant
Our Power Platform solutions underpin key public services in the UK, and protect some of its most vulnerable people from harm.
Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Consultants and Engineers at Leidos work on a range of projects for different customers, with durations ranging from a few weeks to over a year. It’s a team-based, full software lifecycle role, including requirements capture, design, development, testing and deployment.
We are interested in hearing from both technical and functional consultants, and those with more of an engineering focus.
Depending on the project and your role, you could be:
- Designing a series of services to meet customer requirements
- Running a workshop with a customer to understand & document their requirements and advise on how the Power Platform or Dynamics 365 can be configured & customised to meet their needs
- Building a Power Apps app or component to meet a business need
- Configuring and customising a Dynamics 365 module, such as Customer Service, to meet your customer’s requirements
- Building a Power Automate Flow to automate a business process
- Building a Power BI dashboard to provide actionable insights to a customer
- Building a Power Apps Portal to enable your customer to engage with their customers over the internet
- Mentoring or overseeing junior engineers’ work
- Designing solutions based on Power Platform and/or Dynamics
- Significant experience building model-driven apps on Dataverse
- Power Automate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in following standard development and deployment processes
- Canvas apps
- PCF controls
- Dynamics 365 Field Service module
- Power Apps Portals
- Power BI
- Power Virtual Agents
- Customer-facing experience
- An understanding of Power Apps and/or Dynamics 365 licensing
- Integrating with other systems
- Agile and waterfall experience
- SQL (particularly SSRS and SSIS)
- RESTful APIs
- Dynamics or Power Platform certifications
Clearance Requirements: Current UK BPSS Clearance.
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.