Leidos is seeking a highly qualified candidate to be the site lead for our RAF Lakenheath Program in Lakenheath, UK. The Primary focus of this program is to provide support to major construction planning, programming, and execution for the F-35 and Surety programs in support of the USAF at the Lakenheath Royal Airforce Base. This candidate will have the overall responsibility of onsite program management as well as serving as the Surety Project Manager. This position is located onsite at the Lakenheath Royal Airforce Base and requires a Secret security clearance.
- Responsible to the Program Manager for performing onsite day-to-day management of overall contract support operations and ensuring that all construction site visits, construction schedules, and quality verifications are maintained and met.
- Ensure all construction is in accordance with design intent and meet requirements, standards, and codes.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management.
- Responsible for supporting delivery of the Surety portfolio of projects, to time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for fulfillment of deliverables in Surety contract PWS.
- Expert communication skills needed to direct the program staff and report on construction progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review construction and program documentation.
- Must hold or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Must have experience as Project/Program Manager providing support to DoD customers.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- The Site Lead shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience in construction practices, procedures, and testing, to include 3 years of quality control management of DoD construction projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field.
- Familiarity with and experience engaging with the 48th Contracting Squadron or Ari Force Surety Programs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.