We Need You...
Leidos UK & EUROPE are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our company and would love to hear from you.
If you cannot see a vacancy on our careers page that matches your current requirements, please register your interest in Leidos UK & EUROPE, by submitting an application via ‘Join Our Talent Community’ on the UK careers page and we will be in touch as soon as a role matching your skill set becomes available.
Due to growth within UK programmes, we will need talented Test Engineers throughout the course of 2024…
What Will you Be Doing?:
You will be responsible for design & delivery of verification and acceptance across a variety of technologies and Platforms.
We are looking for someone with significant experience in end-to-end testing, ideally from a Systems Integration background. You will be self-motivated and be able to work autonomously to achieve day to day objectives with significant results on project or operational deliverables.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the Test Strategy & planning within the company and its partners
- Providing test support to development teams
- Producing Test Scripts and User Scenarios
- Designing and implementing modern, scalable test plans using a range of new and emerging technologies including automation
- Preparing test specifications (manual and automated) and conducting test execution
- Executing integration tests and system tests for all phases & regression
- Designing and establishing test tools, test systems and test data sets
Who do We Need?:
We are looking for someone with excellent organisation, communication and leadership skills who has an excellent general knowledge of testing methodologies and tooling frameworks:
- Graduate with degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Systems Engineering, Electronics, Communications); equivalent qualifications and/or experience can be considered as an alternative.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery cycles;
- Integration and Systems Test experience;
- Experience working as part of a test team on projects with complex requirements sets;
- Understanding of principles of acceptance, verification and validation, as well as analytical and test methodologies;
- Understanding of non-functional testing, e.g. performance, resilience and security;
- Good knowledge of test automation in particular the Robot Framework and Selenium and their application;
- Worked closely with requirements verification matrices;
- Model Based Systems Engineering experience would be very helpful.
- Clearance to Start SC
- Clearance for Role SC
- UK national who is UK security cleared (SC) or qualifies for clearance
- You must be willing to undergo SC or DV clearance dependent upon the security requirements for the role
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your CV with us today...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/19/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.