Customer Relationship Manager - Land
Programme Name: LCST
Location: Bristol, UK, the role will be hybrid, with expectations to be in office at least twice a week (more to start with) and some travel will be required.
Are you a leader looking to launch your career to the next level?..
We are in search of a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Land for Leidos Europe Limited’s Logistic and Mission Support Division and reports to Head of CRM.
The main tasks will be to build close relationships with the Customer stakeholders of the Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) programme - specifically to understand their concerns, explain constraints, reduce friction, represent their needs within Team Leidos and educate them on LCST operational delivery.
You will also be involved in understanding and assisting with the management of change requirements for the LCST Customer community. The prime focus being to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Motivated self starter who works closely with all Senior Leadership Team Members, Commodity Support Services (CSS) Category and Commodity Managers, and Storage, Distribution and Freight (SDF) Storage and Operations Managers to focus on the customers’ current and future requirements and issues; providing SME Land experience/expertise as needed
- Accountable for driving culture of customer orientation and satisfaction across the business
- Contribute to the LCST stakeholder management strategy
- Hold regular engagements with the CMO (contracting authority), FLCs, DE&S Domain ODF DT Log Staff, Defence College of Logistics, Policing and Administration (DCLPA) Training Staff and other stakeholders to understanding current requirements, concerns, improve service levels and contribute to increased operational efficiency and capability
- Investigate and communicate issues around commodity procurement and provision
- Present to various courses as requested by the CMO, FLCs, DCLPA, and DE&S Domain ODF and DTs
- Identify and highlight current and future customer service risks, issues, and opportunities for improvement
- Support the customer satisfaction survey process to assess overall performance, and help develop and deliver an action plan to address concerns.
- Support/Arrange End-User Conferences, themed workshops/Deep Dives for specific commodities or services to provide the customer with an opportunity to understand emerging developments and improve service levels.
- Through Army and DE&S engagement, identify on contract growth opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the customer facing elements of the Support Chain Integration Portal (SCIP) and ensure our Marketing and Communications (MarComms) channels reach as many customers as possible
- With Business Development and MarComms, manage the relationship with the Royal Logistic Corps Foundation and other sponsored areas (e.g Army Rugby Union)
- Degree level education or equivalent
- UK Military background with experience of leading and managing Defence Logistics Supply Chain Land Operations
- UK driving license and prepared to travel within the UK to meet and brief customers
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal) with a proven ability to engage with and positively influence stakeholders at all levels
- Established relationships within the Front Line Commands (FLC) and Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) Operational Delivery Function community, particularly the Land environment
- Strong experience in a leadership role
- Experience working with the following tools: Power BI, SharePoint, MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Jira
- Working knowledge / understanding of UK Defence Logistic Supply Chain processes, Doctrine, Policy and systems
- Clearance to Start SC
- Clearance for Role SC
- Must possess or be able to obtain UK Security Check (SC) clearance or higher
Take control of your career, send us your CV today...
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/30/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.