The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has multiple anticipated openings for Tier 2 System Maintainers (Day staff) to support
a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Harrogate, United Kingdom area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance .
The Tier 2 System Maintainer receives and responds to problems reported by customers and escalated from Tier 1. The Tier 2 System Maintainer will work in a highly collaborative environment with teammates,
key stakeholders and the Government customer to ensure mission continuity and support to the IC community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Communicates with customers and technical component's to fully understand the problem.
• Researches problems by accessing internal and external knowledge databases.
• Facilitates technical communications between operations and development staff.
• Distributes defect reports and system data collected during anomaly investigations.
• Plans and coordinates maintenance activities, performs upgrades and supports the transition and acceptance of new and modified systems.
• Examines customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair, a return or service the product in the field.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Proven computer hardware, software and system troubleshooting skills
• System administration skills
• Ability to recognize problems or errors, provide innovative solutions to complex problems, and respond appropriately
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
• Ability to interact with system users and customers
• Ability to be flexible to adapt to changing situations
• Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness
• BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.