An exciting opportunity for an IT Solutions Consultant who has strong experience working on multiple medium to large IT projects.
This role will be reporting to the PMO and the Infrastructure Manager to respond to customer requirements, write proposals and project implementation.
This is a technical role with some project management duties such as holding frequent meetings, attending planning sessions, escalating project risks and working directly with project stakeholders.
Skills Required - Essential
• 5+ years in a consulting/engineering role
• Commercial experience in a role where you have had to liaise/communicate with other members of the team and managers or customers/clients
• Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of situations
• A collaborative working style and evidence of being a team player
• Good communication skills
• Ability and confidence to engage with stakeholders across the business at any level
• Proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
• Strong technical abilities in
o Microsoft Products (Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, Active Directory, Identity Management, SharePoint, ADFS, CA, SCCM, SCOM)
o Cloud (Azure, vCloud, Office 365, SAAS)
o Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V, Zen)
o Endpoint Management (MDM, Intune, Mobile Iron)
o Storage (EMC, NetApp, Blob)
• Ability to quickly learn new technology to meet customer demands and requirements
• Strong documentation skills (BOE, Proposal, Detailed Designs, Operational Guides)