Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for a Project Manager to join the Project Management Office following growth of the Programme.
Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD's Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK's defence supply chain.
The Project Manager role exists to manage business change and improvement projects across the LCS(T) Programme. Initially the role will be 100% dedicated to the LCS(T) expansion project, assuring diligence, managing delivery and enabling transition of new scope into the LCS(T) Commodity Support Services capability with pace and confidence.
The role will be required to liaise at a senior level across the LCS(T) Programme and at OF5 level afros Defence Equipment & Support and manage a matrixed team of subject matter experts in the delivery and integration of additional scope (including TUPE).
A positive, proactive and tenacious personality is a must. The role will be expected to engage Senior Leadership and operate independently with little guidance. They must be capable of simply articulating complex concepts and ideas for consumption at all levels.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivery of assigned projects in support of the LCS(T) Programme
- Ensuring appropriate governance and control of assigned projects in line with Leidos requirements
- Matrix management of groups of SMEs and business managers to delivery change
- Providing objective, data driven PPM MI to the Head of PMO and wider leadership team
- Providing mentoring & coaching to staff in the area of PPM
- Identifying and exploiting opportunities for capability development within the PMO and wider programme
- Line management of staff as directed by the Head of PMO
Key Result Areas:
The Project Manager will be accountable for:
- Developing coherent, achievable project plans, schedules, budgets and ITEAPs
- Delivery of assigned projects within TCQ
What do we do for you? :
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)
- Dynamic ways of working
Must be able to obtain a Baseline Security check (BPSS) for this role.