Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognize and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world's toughest problems.
Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers' needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate
Minimum Qualification/Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or related discipline, or relevant industry experience
- Broad knowledge and understanding about many aspects of enterprise-scale information technology deployments.
- Knowledge of ForgeRock and Jira technologies
- Technical experience supporting IT projects within MoD preferred.
- Active UK SC clearance (or higher) or able to obtain a UK SC clearance within 3 months.
- Business analyst skillset
- Able to read java logic (not write it) to work with developers to develop solutions
- SQL (ideally Oracle) query writing skills to interrogate databases
- Experience working and maintaining ForgeRock solutions
- Experience working and maintaining Jira solutions
- Ability to proactively manage requirements through the life-cycle
- Experience as a Systems/Technical Analyst who has been directly involved with the design and implementation of business systems
- 2nd + 3rd level support for products and systems of related products
The successful candidate will have a strong technical understanding of design and implementation of other platforms such as Websites and Apps, with the ability to document IT systems in a diagrammatic form.
You will have outstanding verbal skills in order to interview hold workshops etc. to elicit the appropriate information required to create blueprints. It would be advantageous to have a working understanding of Linux based operating systems. Working knowledge of ITIL framework and Experience of working in an agile environment and familiar with agile ceremonies would be desirable.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary - expect to liaise closely with others and write documentation. An Understanding of Logistics and supply chain management working with Enterprise resource planning applications coupled with the flexibility to take on additional infrastructure and technical responsibilities as deemed necessary. We are looking for a team member who is a problem solver, able to work under their own initiative and support the wider team where appropriate.