OPERATIONS SUPPORT COORDINATOR, LEIDOS EUROPE Ltd
Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for an OPERATIONS SUPPORT COORDINATOR to join their customer facing team.
Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD's Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK's defence supply chain.
The Operations Support Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating Team Leidos' deployment of commodities in support of military operations and major training events.
The role is based in Bristol.
• Coordinate commodity movement from Team Leidos warehouses to air and surface movement outlets
• Assist with resolving challenged / rejected air freight
• Coordinate documentation submission including Packing Lists, Manifests, CLL, DGNs, F302, F1380s
• Query movement outlets for challenging demands (location, dimensions & priority) with DSCOM Ops & AFC
• BPT provide Out of Hours support to Head of Operations during periods of surge &/or deployed activities, including WatchKeeper duties
• BPT deploy overseas, subject to separate consultation, in support of Team Leidos' contribution to Total Support Force/Whole Force Support activities for MoD operations and exercises
• Proven competence and experience of Defence movement processes
• Experience of MOD movement IT & IS programmes
• Understanding of Defence Logistic Supply Chain processes
• Ability to work routinely unsupervised
• MOD management experience (Military or Civil Service)
• Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) experience
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)
- Dynamic ways of working
Must be able to obtain a Baseline Security check (BPSS) for this role initially and then a UK Security Clearance (SC) ongoing.