Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for a Business Operations Specialist to join the Logistics Commodities Services Transition (LCST) Transformation Section.
Team Leidos (TL) is honoured to support the UK MOD's Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation LCS(T) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK's Defence supply chain.
The Business Operations Specialist role exists to manage the daily review of demand exceptions held in the Team Leidos Support Chain Integration Platform, analyze each exception to determine cause of hold, and attempt to resolve each exception in order to pass demand through to LCST Warehouse Management System.
The role will be required to liaise with Team Leidos Information Systems sections, Team Leidos Delivery Partners, senior leaders across the LCS(T) Programme, and senior officers at OF5 level across Defense Equipment & Support.
The role will be responsible for reporting and tracking daily status of demands released and held.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Daily review of demand exceptions held within the LCST integration platform.
- Analyzing each exception to identify resolution to correct issue causing demand to be held.
- Liaise with Storage Distribution and Freight Stock Integrity team to ensure Base Inventory Systems stock balances are realigned when demand cannot be resolved.
- Maintain monthly report(s) until all held transactions have been resolved by either processing or cancelled.
- Maintain and update the Validation Report presentation on each exception issue and resolution.
- Provide updates to customer, Commissioning and Managing Organisation (CMO) on status of exceptions and new trends identified on the daily exception report to include root cause problems.
- Upon the identification of new exceptions will review the root cause of problem, TL resolution to the exception, and MOD action to resolve future exceptions.
- Other addition duties assigned by supervisor.
Key Result Areas:
The Business Operations Specialist will be accountable for:
- Maintaining monthly exception report(s) tracking the progress of all held demands until full resolution.
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)