WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for someone with experience in machine learning and algorithm development, with an emphasis on machine vision, and who is comfortable working in an agile team environment.
Applicants must have experience of working with the following:
- Machine learning - using technologies such as TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Torch or Apache Spark
- Machine vision - using libraries such as OpenCV
- Algorithm development & mathematical modelling
- Software development using a language such as Java
Applicants must also have the following experience / capabilities:
- Experience of working with customer representatives; eliciting and clarifying requirements, demonstrating implemented functionality and responding to queries;
- A strong focus on quality and a structured approach to software development, incorporating concepts such as documentation, coding standards and reviews, refactoring and unit testing;
- Good communication, teamwork and willingness to learn.
In addition, experience of any of the following would be beneficial:
- Micro-service based architectures
- Consuming and building RESTful APIs
- Effective experience of working within an Agile Team, and with concepts such as Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) and the tools which support them.
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
Being part of the Leidos team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques. We're a passionate team and are committed to developing and growing our staff.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.