OPERATIONS DEMAND COORDINATOR, LEIDOS EUROPE Ltd
Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for an Operations Demand Coordinator to join their customer facing team
Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD's Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK's defence supply chain.
The Operations Demand Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating Team Leidos' support to MoD management of Contingent Operations Stocks (COS) in support of military operations and major training events.
Due to the duties in this role it would suit someone with experience of Military systems.
The role is based in Bristol.
• Coordinate TL support relating to COS in support of MoD direction
• Support COS reporting including @R, Fill Rates and Special Purpose Operations Stocks
• Support WERL management relating to Generic Demand Signal (GDS) and aligning Standard Stock Modules (SSM) to Force Elements as prescribed by COSSAC
• Data Management of COS against relevant NSN/quantity levels.
• Coordinate TL activity in support of Delivery Matrix (produced by COSSAC)
• Coordinate Stock Management by acting as interface between COSSAC and TL Controlled Stocks to ensure maximum availability of controlled stocks against likely demand
• Report deficiencies during WERL activation/Task Issue
• BPT provide Out of Hours support to Hd Ops during periods of surge &/or deployed activities, including WatchKeeper duties
• BPT deploy overseas, subject to separate consultation, in support of Team Leidos' contribution to Total Support Force/Whole Force Support activities for MoD operations and exercises
• Competence and experience of MoD Log IS, in particular inventory management systems
• Understanding of Defence Logistic Supply Chain processes
• Ability to work routinely unsupervised
• Experience of working within Defence depots/warehouses
• MOD logistic experience at lower management level
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)
- Dynamic ways of working
Must be able to obtain a Baseline Security check (BPSS) for this role initially and then a UK Security Clearance (SC).