- Excellent communications skills, organisational skills and independent and autonomous working
- Proven experience in ITIL ICT service delivery
- Substantial proven experience at senior level in the design and management of an enterprise CISCO Network Engineering and Integration experience in a Technical Consultant role
- Experience of Palo Alto Firewalls most notably in design, deployment, administration, URL Filtering and Threat
- Experience of Checkpoint Firewalls, deployment, administration, R77 code train.
- Experience of Cisco ASA and Anyconnect VPN.
- LAN / WAN - Thorough and demonstrable understanding of Cisco Enterprise LAN environments, ideally to a CCNP/CCDP level including design, deployment, administration and troubleshooting. Platform focus: Cisco 6500, 3750, 3850 series. Layer2/3 switching and routing, QoS and associated protocols, configured to industry best practice
- Cisco Wireless deployments - Cisco 5508 WLC configuration and management, including Cisco Prime.
- Proven experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine in a dot1x wired environment coupled with wireless and Guest Portals.
- Experience of working under pressure to meet deadlines while handling multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working with shared document repositories (e.g. SharePoint)
- Cisco CCNP
- Cisco CCDP
- BGP and OSPF
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco ASA
- Cloud Networking
- BMC Remedy
- Cisco Call Manager 10
Standard Job Description:
Designs and plans network communications systems. Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture. Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Conducts testing of network design. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network