Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world's toughest problems.
Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers' needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
Minimum Qualification/Education Level:
Essential: A Levels (Grades A-C).
Desirable: 1+ years of business/purchase invoicing & expediting/procurement. Experience of using SAGE Procure to Pay software.
Good written and verbal communication skills
Numerate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Ability to work as a member of a team.
Full Driving License Desirable to facilitate supplier visits.
Supplier Compliance Assistant within newly established Leidos Europe subsidiary, Leidos Supply Ltd, part of the Commodity Support Services (CSS) team within Team Leidos. Conducting receipting and proof of delivery procedures and providing compliance advice to CSS team members and other stakeholders through the evaluation, placing and compliance of converting purchase requisition to purchase orders and submitting to supplier, ensuring all related documentation is provided to the LSL Supplier Compliance team for order completion to satisfy 3 Way Match. Ensure that the necessary professional standards are maintained for all Purchasing work and support the aim of achieving the most cost-effective procurement of requirements and deliver the benefits required by Team Leidos under Logistic Commodities and Services (Transformation), following transfer from MoD in August 2015.
The post holder is a member of Leidos Supply Ltd within Team Leidos and as such may operate within any of the main Commodity teams (Clothing; Food; Medical Equipment and Consumables; Oils, Lubricants and Gases; General Supplies)
Main Duties and Responsibilities: (General summary of the major activities and responsibilities. Day to day list of activities)
- To ensure that all supplier compliance activity within your area of responsibility is performed to the highest standards, conforms to Leidos Policies and where applicable EU Procurement Regulations Procedures
- To proactively participate in ensuring accurate data is entered in the Leidos Sage System.
- To ensure compliance against each purchase order placed for both 'Off Contract and On Contract'
- Ensuring Proof of Delivery is obtained for all purchase orders to comply to the 3 Way Match obligations
- Undertake administration as required, including providing data for the LSL data room
- Maintain professional standards and provide purchasing support and advice to staff, stakeholders and customers.
- To effectively manage the receipting of purchase orders within your responsibility by building strong working relationships with both suppliers, customer and colleagues where necessary.
- Where required, ensure Purchasing MI is accurate and up to date and submitted on time.
- To actively contribute to the development of LSL tools, processes and procedures, thereby supporting Team Leidos Transformation.
- Continuing Professional and Personal Development to ensure maximise contribution to the business.
- Manage self iaw Leidos HR policies
Key Result Areas: (Accountabilities, 6-8 key outputs)
- Purchase invoices queries are managed in accordance with EU and UK procurement regulations - no incidences of legal claims or disputes.
- Effective and timely resolution of purchase invoice queries to ensure continuity of supply to support business operations (management of dues out)
- Ability to provide Sage reports when requested to support business needs and MI
- Verification and validation against the accuracy of the purchase requests provided by CSS team
- Contribute to a positive and highly effective work environment for the Purchasing, Supplier Compliance & Integration team and the wider CSS team
- Personal development and continuous improvement to meet personal and corporate training and development targets
- Drive the completion of suppliers 3 Way Match obligation against every purchase order
- 100% compliance with Leidos policies and procedures.