Job Requisition:Dynamics 365 Developer
Are you an experienced Dynamics 365 (CRM) CRM developer with a strong track record in building Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) based solutions? Or an experienced Microsoft stack developer who would like to add a Dynamics 365 specialist skill to your experience? Would you like to work on large, technically advanced software projects in an ambitious, fast-growing business? Be part of a multi-disciplined team working with toolsets based on CRM, C#, ASP .NET, enterprise integration, master data management, cloud services etc.
What will my role be?
Our Senior Developers work on a range of projects for different customers, with durations ranging from a few weeks to over a year. It’s a team-based, full software lifecycle role, including requirements capture, design, development, testing and deployment for clients in our Public Services Government business unit.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a strong background in software development and in particular Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions. You should be comfortable working in an agile team environment and like to learn and stretch yourself.
Ideally, you will:
- have extensive experience in implementing Customer and Case Management applications using Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- have experience of virtualised and cloud based Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions
- have experience working in projects managed using agile and waterfall methodologies
- be completely at home using Visual Studio to develop solutions
- have experience in following standard development and deployment processes
- have experience in integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with a variety of third-party enterprise applications
- have experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM) related technologies, such as SQL Server (including Reporting Services), Office and Power BI
- possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- possess one or more related current Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) certifications (preferably post 2015)
Whats in it for me?
Leidos offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- A prime city centre location, easily accessible by public transport
- 33 days holiday per year, rising with years of service
- Flexible benefits, including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, cycle to work
In addition, we offer the following:
- The opportunity to work with other top-class technical staff
- A chance to work on large Dynamics 365 (CRM) projects using up to the moment technology
- Excellent career development opportunities in the form of company-supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Software Engineering1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.