Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world's toughest problems.
Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers' needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
We are looking for an enthusiastic inside sales intern to join our Transportation programmme and undertake some critical work to help us achieve our goals. As an inside sales intern you will be part of a highly engaged sales team responsible for driving the success of our Intelligent Approach product suite for the air transport sector.
NATS and Leidos have pioneered a product suite called Intelligent Approach that blends technology and Air Traffic Control (ATC) expertise to enable airports to optimise approach spacing for aircraft through both distance-based and time-based separation. This has already been adopted by London's Heathrow Airport and is achieving great results for our customers.
Inside Sales Intern Responsibilities Include:
- Act as a trusted advisor for Leidos and NATS
- Be a Contact person for our Business Development Team - by phone or email
- Telephone follow-up actions
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources
- By data gathering and analysis build a picture of multiple customer needs
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Present findings in a logical and complete report
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the internet and how to use it to build a knowledge base
- A logical approach to gathering data from disparate information sources to build a picture of customers and their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and internet search tools
- Desirable but not essential would be an interest in air transport and air traffic management
- Current enrollment in a university degree
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance. We provide an environment that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.