Job Requisition:Resilience Manager
Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for a Resilience Manager to join the Supply Chain Integration team to provide robust Business Continuity support.
Team Leidos (TL) is honoured to support the UK MOD’s Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation LCS(T) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s Defence supply chain.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and be responsible for the delivery of the LCS(T) Business Resilience Programme (BRP) – to be compliant with ISO 22301
- Maintain a Resilience capability at the Head Office in Emersons Green to support both the LCST programme and the wider business within Leidos Europe Ltd
- Ensure that Resilience is delivered effectively and proactively across all in scope LCS(T) sites
- Establish and maintain an effective LCS(T) governance and assurance process to maintain requisite customer and organizational confidence in relation to resilience (including any formal accreditation)
- Proactively engage with all relevant Stakeholders, at all levels, to ensure that the BRP is embedded within organizational culture
- Ensure that the elements of the BRP directly support the Risk Management process and Security requirements / activities
- Support the BRP with relevant exercising and testing schedules
- Develop mechanisms to ensure that lessons learned are captured and used to support organizational Continuous Improvement
- Develop and maintain the Crisis Management Plan and support Crisis Management Team invocation and delivery; provide an on-call role as part of a rota to support the CMT
- Provide support to the business in dealing with incidents and the subsequent recovery as required / directed
- Ensure that contractual compliance and significant event reporting obligations are met
- Support the development / maintenance of IT Disaster Recovery Plan(s)
- Ensure that appropriate Incident Management Plan(s) are in place to support all LCS(T) locations
- Provide role-specific training to those responsible for emergency response, crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Prepare and present performance and compliance data as required
- Organize / participate in management and team meetings as required
- Excellent communicator and collaborative worker
- Solid decision-making skills
- Creativity and strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent self-motivation, workload management and time-prioritization skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision for protracted periods of time
- Agile / flexible working; plans ahead to meet business needs
- Aptitude for analytical thinking
- Firm adherence to ethics and diversity standards - including during personal time
- Strong I.T. knowledge and a capability to optimise new technology
- Proficient in the use of ‘Office’ package skills- including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel to other locations as required / directed (20% travel required)
- UK Full Driving licence and a means of transport which meets UK legal requirements (including appropriate business insurance)
- To obtain/maintain a UKSV Security Vetting clearance
The scope of the position includes all aspects of Business Resilience including –
- Business Continuity Planning,
- Disaster Recovery Planning,
- Business Impact Assessments,
- Threat Analysis and Risk Assessments
- Testing and Implementation of Plans,
Key Result Areas:
- Develops strategies to comply with Resilience requirements and industry good practice.
- Implements HMG / MOD policy to preserve LCS(T) capability
- Provides Resilience expertise for the development, implementation and assurance of all BCDR related plans to meet new and evolving requirements
- Synchronizes Resilience activity across all partner work streams, including training and awareness
- Evaluates, develops and enhances Resilience policies and tools.
- Deliver projects to time within resources
- Incident Management & Crisis Management
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.