We require a Cyber Security Systems Engineer on an 'in-flight' MOD open source intelligence programme. A successful candidate will also be expected to provide technical support to the Programme Manager (PM) with Customer and Partner engagements and securing on-contract growth. In addition, the position may be called upon to support other Programmes and Bids.
A successful candidate will be required to:
- Document/update system security configurations.
- Document/update step-by-step user and administrator SyOPs.
- Work with the Architecture teams to design security solutions to new system integrations ensuring they are in line with MOD Security Policies.
- Perform risk assessments, and produce/maintain the Risk Management and Accreditation Document Set (RMADS)
- Scope IT Health Checks (ITHC) and produce/maintain a risk mitigation plan
- Facilitate the accreditation and re-accreditation of systems to the satisfaction of the MOD Accreditor.
- Perform Security Impact Assessments (SIAs) for any proposed changes.
- Provide support and guidance to the technical team (Dev Ops, Tech Ops and Service Desk) to ensure detailed designs and engineering processes meet MOD Security Requirements.
- Input into BOMs and BOEs as required by the PM.
- Execute and coordinate Cyber Security tasks 'hands on'.
- Coordinate document production in accordance with the Programme business rhythms and deliverables.
- Lead Partner and Customer Cyber Security engagements.
- Provide support to Defence Bids for growth.
Nationality: British - many of our projects have nationality restrictions.
Minimum Clearance to take up the post: SC - also Candidates should either hold or be willing to undergo DV clearance.
Specific hands on experience with the security features of the following would be advantageous:
Azure Infrastructure as a Service.
Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.