Job Requisition:TRICARE Overseas Program Regional Lead-EurAsia Africa
Military and Veteran’s Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Leidos is currently seeking a qualified TRICARE Overseas Program Regional Lead for our EurAsia Africa Region.
Manage overseas regional day-to-day operation of the TOP contract, including cost, schedule, budget and technical task or functions for the assigned region and personnel. Manage contract compliance, line management, process improvement, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, risk management, and strategic planning supporting functional and technical tasks. Report to the Leidos TOP Program Manager.
Position may be located outside of Europe but will be required to work the business hours of German local time.
· Assist the Leidos TOP Program Manager with direction of activities, resolution of regional issues, and management of customer relationships.
· Work closely with the TRICARE Area Office (TAO), TRICARE Service Centers (TSCs), Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs), and Leidos leadership with plans, budgets, and performance.
· Supervise extended staff throughout the region.
· Supervise Leidos staff on a day-to-day basis, including performance management, to ensure high levels of customer service throughout the region; develop salary recommendations.
· Facilitate staff meetings to discuss contract changes, TRICARE program changes and enhancements, standards of performance and service, and policy changes that will impact staff.
· Monitor all contract performance metrics and service level agreements for the region; implement corrective actions to ensure compliance.
· Complete and submit on a timely basis multiple monthly deliverables and other contract reports, including accountability for quality assurance before submission.
· Provide day-to-day direction and guidance to personnel.
· Serve as a liaison for remote site points of contact (POCs) outreach, ensuring understanding of eligibility and enrollment requirements and their support of local beneficiary education.
· Comply with all subcontract requirements.
· Develop team cohesion.
· Identify staff training requirements.
· Provide focus to subordinates directed by established policies and procedures.
· Interpret, implement, and administer policies that typically affect individual employees.
· Participate in weekly management team meetings and bimonthly staff meetings.
· Provide and/or support Beneficiary Education Seminars and other TRICARE educational briefings such as Town Hall meetings, Yellow Ribbon Events, TRICARE Fundamental Courses, Newcomers and Retiree briefings, and National Guard and Reserve Component briefings, as necessary.
· Oversee the unique training specific to the TSC Beneficiary Service Representatives (BSRs) located in the particular region.
· Interact weekly with the Prime contractor’s Regional Director and provide summation to leadership.
· Plan, organize, direct, and track enrollment services, training, and technical efforts.
· Track cost and schedule.
· Contribute to proposal efforts by creating and drafting solutions, as needed.
· Comply with and enforce company policies.
· Monitor and manage time sold in compliance with policies and objectives.
· Support TOP Program Manager in generation and presentation of Internal Program Review (IPR) programmatic and financial information.
· Recognize areas for improvement and present implementation strategies to management.
· May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to nonexempt personnel.
· Plan for site coverage in the instance of vacancies. Communicate plans to MTF POCs, Leidos management, and Prime contractor’s Regional Directors, as needed.
· Appropriately escalates issues and problems to TOP and/or Leidos management.
· Work on problems of high complexity and diverse scope where choice analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation and analytical ability.
· Travel outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to overseas MTFs is required. Occasional travel to the US and the Leidos headquarters, as appropriate. Travel may be more frequent depending on work location.
· Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information (PHI).
· Comply with all required HIPAA training and refresher courses.
Required Education and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or Information Technology and 4+ years of related experience is preferred. Associate’s degree and 6 years of related experience may be accepted as a minimum.
· Some specialized project management training preferred.
· Must be eligible for and maintain ADP2/IT2 clearance.
• Fluency in English; multilingual ability preferred.
· Proficient in written and verbal communications.
· Detailed knowledge of program management/scheduling tools and techniques is desired (e.g., Microsoft Project).
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Present complex information concisely.
· Possess and demonstrates good people skills.
· Self-starter; able to work independently and under general supervision.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
· Exhibit a high level of attention to detail.
· Exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Apply moderately complex, concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Conduct complex choice of action analysis with considerable logic, knowledge, and understanding for the best course of action.
· Demonstrate knowledge and experience in handling of unusual and seldom occurring job events.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.