Job Requisition:Senior Desktop Engineer
Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
We are currently looking for a Senior Desktop Engineer to join our busy team. The role holder will have a passion for technology and experience in leading successful teams supporting a range of workers both onsite and remotely.
The successful applicant will report into the Desktop Services Manager.
Experience in the following will be required;
- Extensive Windows 10 OS Experience.
- SCCM Client Side Application Deployment experience (Appv, SCCM)
- O365 deployment and administration experience.
- Ivanti/Appsense client side administration.
- Hardware experience across multiple vendors.
- MDM administration (focusing on Intune).
- 1eNomad knowledge (not essential)
- Supporting multiple site (s).
- Enterprise level user base experience across various types of users
- Application investigation of local client side device (s).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge.
- Problem and incident management experience.
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Provide End-user Computing support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Systems Engineering1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.