Job Requisition:Security Service Centre Lead
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the activities of the UK/Europe Security Service Centre, providing direction and mentoring to Security administrators on a daily basis in support of the UK/Europe Head of Security
- Ensure that the security helpdesk inbox and phone is monitored between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri to provide timely 1st line security support. Consolidate escalations and engage Security leadership where specialist security support is required
- Oversee and participate in background screening and security vetting processes. Act as signatory for all Baseline Personnel Security Standard checks. Provide individual and group status reports to Security and programme leadership as required. Represent Leidos as Vetting Lead to internal and external audiences
- Provide SME advice and guidance on nationality and immigration status and right to work checks including delivery of training of all staff supporting the identity check process
- Oversee the visitor management processes including incoming and outgoing international visits. Monitor compliance with Customer, Corporate and local procedural requirements
- Day to day administration of centralised security systems:
- Automated Access Control System (AACS)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Visitor Management System (VMS)
to ensure that:
- Users are trained in its use
- Use is compliant with Legal, Customer and Leidos policy and procedure
- Faults are logged and escalated to UK/Europe Head of Security and Head of Facilities
- Ensure that Security Aspects letters are processed in line with Customer requirements including flow down through the supply chain. Collaborate with supply chain to ensure that Government information is not shared prior to appropriate agreements being in place
- Ensure business badge production requirements are met in line with Leidos Security policy
- Co-ordinate Security Education and Awareness initiatives including the Secops Induction Process
- Implement an effective filing system and maintain the team area of the UK/Europe Security Vector Site ensuring that changes are controlled and content is up to date
- Support local Security Point of Contacts as required
- Ensure that all required policy, processes and procedures are documented and up to date for all activities conducted by the Security Service Centre
- Meet SLAs and KPIs for the Security Service Centre
- Maintain an awareness of and do spot checks of compliance with the processes supported by the Security Service Centre
- Attend a monthly meeting with UK/Europe Security leadership to discuss any issues that require escalation, process improvement activities and team performance
- Provide further support in line with leadership requirements e.g Security Working Group Secretarial support
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
What you do, where you work, and who’s on your team are important. After all, you spend a lot of your time and energy at work. Leidos employees are smart people focused on solving the world's most daunting challenges. The work requires insight, ingenuity, and commitment to the field.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.