Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
An exciting opportunity for a BAU support engineer who has experience working within customer environments.
This role will be reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, and involves working closely with the wider infrastructure team, customers and end users.
Skills Required – Essential
- 5+ years technical support
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of situations
- A collaborative working style and evidence of being a team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability and confidence to engage with stakeholders across the business at any level
- Proven ability to establish and meet SLA’s and KPI’s
Strong technical abilities in
- Microsoft Products (Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, Active Directory, Identity Management, SharePoint, ADFS, CA, SCCM, SCOM)
- Cloud (Azure, vCloud, Office 365, SAAS)
- Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V, Zen)
- Endpoint Management (MDM, Intune, Mobile Iron)
- Storage (EMC, NetApp, Blob)
- Backup (Networker, Backup Exec, Azure)
- Worked within an ITIL environment
- Daily operations and system monitoring
- Responding to alerts and events
- Backup and recovery operations
- Incident and Service Request fulfilment
- Provide 3rd line support
- Maintaining a consistently high level of service delivery for incidents, requests and changes
- Maintaining SLA’s and achieving KPI’s
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Structural Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.