OPERATIONS DEMAND COORDINATOR, LEIDOS EUROPE Ltd
Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for an Operations Demand Coordinator to join their customer facing team
Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD’s Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain.
The Operations Demand Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating Team Leidos’ planning for the deployment of stock held in our warehouses in support of military operations and major training events.
The role is based in Ministry of Defence (MoD) Abbey Wood, Bristol.
• Collate multiple sources of information into a single demand signal which can be shared across Team Leidos and used to plan the warehouse and movement activities necessary to meet the military operational requirement.
• Represent Team Leidos in meetings with military customers, demonstrating commercial professionalism, capturing their requirements and influencing their planning in order to maximise the effectiveness of our support to them.
• Coordinate planned and contingency supply chain activities across Team Leidos in order to ensure that we are well prepared to meet known and unplanned military requirements.
• Work with military and commercial air and surface freight movement providers to plan the successful deployment of ISO containers and loose freight to worldwide destinations. This will involve tracking progress of important containers and keeping customers updated on progress of same.
• Be prepared to provide Out of Hours support during periods of significant surge; to include shift work for a limited duration.
• Be prepared to deploy overseas in support of Team Leidos’ contribution to Total Support Force/Whole Force Support activities for MoD operations and exercises.
• Demonstrable experience in managing / coordinating activities in demanding supply chains.
• Self-motivated individual with a proven ability to positively engage stakeholders and drive successful resolution to challenging situations.
• Ability to work under pressure and against challenging timelines.
• Ability to work routinely unsupervised.
• Successful candidate will require MoD Security Clearance.
• Understanding of Defence Logistic Supply Chain processes.
• Experience in managing / coordinating activities in international supply chains.
• Operations management experience.
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)
- Dynamic ways of working
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.