Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Due to business growth we are setting up a new team to support a Highways Operations programme.
The team is comprised of Service Operations Analysts who are the main points of contact for the client’s end users. They will be multi skilled and deliver the front line Service Desk Service. These Analysts form the team that is the first line interaction point for the client seeking resolution, they will be dealing with both the client and their suppliers to address issues and requests on the Charm service.
- The issues and requests are assessed and then assigned to a number of resolver teams, both internal and external, to seek resolution and closure. The team will also act as the first line resolver groups.
- The Analysts will be required to deliver a number of ITIL processes in a professional manner
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and the service that Leidos delivers.
- The Analysts are responsible for delivering their service operations in line with SLA requirements.
- There will be an opportunity to develop the skills required to progress within the team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the team delivering a professional and effective 24 hour service desk capability, on site within office hours and working on an out of hours rota, handling calls and contacts for incident resolution and request fulfilment within SLA.
- Provide high quality end user support following standard operating procedures
- Follow processes for Incident, Request, Event, Asset and Access management through use of Standard Operating Procedures ensuring a consistent approach is taken to each customer interaction.
- Support testing and delivery of new services and clients as the business develops
- Work on a development programme focusing on development goals and career path.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all involved parties of the Charm programme, end users, suppliers and internal departments
- Drive forward resolution on interdependent issues affecting the services delivered by our client.
- Provide high quality communication to stakeholders at all levels, both written and verbal, that clearly explain key issues and events affecting the client’s services delivered.
Key Result Areas:
- ITIL services delivered to end customers hit required SLA targets
- Clear processes and supporting SOPs are followed for all key tasks undertaken on the Charm programme.
- All interactions are recorded, assessed and triaged to the correct resolver group within required SLA and OLA targets
- Ensure that all interactions assigned to the service support team for resolution are resolved within SLA targets, with all actions taken recorded against the appropriate ticket
- Changes are recorded accurately and logged to ensure clear audit trail
- Work through development plan as agreed with manager to expand skills.
Minimum Qualification/Education Level:
- Experience in working on a service desk dealing with incidents and requests in a complex environment with multiple partners operating in 2nd and 3rd support tiers providing ITIL processes for our clients.
- As a preference hold a qualification in ITIL Foundation. Specialising in Service Operations at an Intermediate or higher level would be an advantage.
- Experience of utilising an ITSM tool
- Experience in first line applications support and liaising with internal departments and suppliers.
- Possess or be able to obtain BPSS clearance or higher
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.