- Support the development and implementation of security policy and procedures to meet the requirements of ISO 27001 and the Cabinet Office Security Policy Framework
- Prepare the business for and participate in internal and external audits
- Identify, log and manage identified security risks within the Leidos UK Security Risk Management Process
- Provide direction and support to local Security Points of Contact (SPOC) throughout the UK
- Undertake site physical security assessment (e.g. Classified Material Assessment Tool or Corporate assessment) and advise the business on recommended or necessary security controls
- Implementation and maintenance of physical security controls across Leidos UK
- Deliver site and project security inductions
- Provide security advice and direction with regards to the management of sensitive information and assets
- Respond to security related incidents
- Lead security investigations and produce incident reports
- Develop and deliver Security Education and Awareness Initiatives
- Interpret and effectively implement Security Aspects letters
- Implement effective project joiners and leavers security processes
- Attend project status meetings/stand-ups to remain current with project activities, identify project security requirements, risks and issues and deliver and reinforce security messaging for projects being delivered across Leidos UK
- Participate in project security working groups as required
- Conduct spot checks of compliance with security policies and procedures
- Establish relationships and effectively liaise with local Security Authorities such as Counter Terror Security Advisor (CTSA) and Authority Accreditors
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.