We have exciting opportunities for a Service Management Bid Lead to work within a dedicated Capture and Pursuit team through 2020, specifically focussed on the Service Management solution. We are looking for someone with solutioning experience in Capture / Pursuit Management who thrives on working in an active, fast-paced environment to challenging deadlines. You must be self-motivated and able to work to demanding deadlines and in managing competing stakeholder demands.
Through interacting with the internal & external clients and other key stakeholders the Service Management Lead will be required to analyse and understand the client requirement from a service perspective and develop a solution that meets those requirements. The role will be responsible for shaping and establishing the end to end service solution for the client. They will:
- Be focussed on ensuring ITIL aligned service management processes to manage and maintain the environment. The Service Solution covers the breadth of solution from Service Desk, End User, Service Management, Asset management, supplier management.
- Be required to understand the strategic, business and technical requirements, issues and tactical problems to develop and articulate robust and innovative technical solutions.
- Review and propose SLA regimes, using statistical modelling to assess SLA suitability across the solution. Be able to clearly articulate the associate risk position with Service Levels and propose solution or SLA amendments as appropriate.
- Develop the service management toolset for management of the account – establishing the most appropriate tool for the Client environment, define how the tool will be used across all processes and across all Suppliers.
- Present, review and modify the solution, with the internal/external client and key stakeholders, to meet deal requirements and to close the deal for Leidos.
- Leverage the full breadth of services, labour, assets, and software products to develop complex, multi-year solutions and optimized cost cases that meet client requirements and needs considering the client's base case and Leidos profitability.
- Work closely with the Solution lead and take their direction to ensure that service management solution fits within the end to end solution.
- Support internal governance as required.
- Work in conjunction with the wider Bid team to deliver a winning solution and to ensure win themes, hot buttons, and evaluation criteria are properly addressed across all proposal elements
- Support any post-submission activities and support the program team as required, ensuring smooth hand over of all programme deliverables to the delivery project manager
- A proven track record over at least 5 years working in a Senior Service delivery or Service Management role
- Have experience of working in Service Delivery for the UK Public Sector
- Experience of working on bids in complex IT programmes
- Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent verbal communication.
- Experienced in proposal writing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage to a challenging deadline
- ITIL qualified
- Strong technical understanding of Service Management toolsets and how to implement
- Experience in solution design and service architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills and team leadership skills: demonstrable ability to motivate, influence and drive individuals both inside and outside of their direct management, including mentoring and coaching.
- Good client engagement and stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively.
- Ability to travel/ be deployed across the UK for several months at a time
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.