Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join us to work on a number of new and ongoing programmes. The role can be based either in our Glasgow office or remotely from home. Travel to client sites, primarily in central Scotland, but periodically to locations in UK will be required at times, depending on programme needs.
This role will suit an experienced SharePoint consultant who is keen not only to help customers to transform their organisations using technology, but also is adaptable and keen to work with technologies outside of day-day SharePoint design and development – we want you to be inquisitive and help to advance our capabilities.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provision of consultancy and technical expertise to our internal engineering organisations and external customers;
- Working the complete system development lifecycle to produce reliable, effective SharePoint based solutions that meet requirements;
- Work effectively with Leidos programme and engineering colleagues to determine high quality technical solutions to difficult problems;
- Work with business development colleagues to enable them to effectively market and sell the solutions you build.
- Extensive SharePoint online and Office 365 experience, you will be confident designing and building SharePoint solutions for external customers and interacting with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Demonstrable experience delivering working in mid to large scale environments and deployments;
- Integrating SharePoint with external systems and databases, e.g. MDM systems, Dynamics 365, bespoke enterprise applications;
- Have excellent .Net development skills and be able to demonstrate experience in leveraging these to develop compelling solutions;
- Experience of working with legacy SharePoint versions (2010+) and their upgrade paths.
- Microsoft Flow
- You must be eligible for SC
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.