- Architectural xperience and Knowledge of platform and infrastructure level services including; AD, PAM, AAA, Offsite backups.
- In depth knowledge of cloud, infrastructure and network solutions.
- Deep understanding of ITIL (Foundation as a minimum) and Service Management;
- Deep understanding of Project lifecycles and methodologies (agile, scrum, Kanban, lean, xp, waterfall PRINCE2 and PMBOK);
- Experience implementation of "green field" cloud environments
- Experience in architecting and configuring and integrating Cloud native services, leveraging PaaS services to deliver best practice monitoring and management.
- Designing for both CI/CD infrastructure pipelines and traditional Design, Build, Operate
- Producing documents for Agile delivery
- DevOps experience advantageous.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.