Leidos UK and Europe overarching people strategy commits to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing attrition and enhancing our Company profile as an exciting and rewarding place to work.
The Reward Analyst will play an integral part in helping shape market leading compensation and benefit programmes, which assist in attracting, motivating and retaining talent to the business. The role holder will be responsible for the coordination, administration, analysis and transformation of our employee compensation, pension and benefits programmes.
- Support the Head of Reward to ensure that compensation practices (including pensions) are compliant with current legislation (equal pay) and support our values of inclusion and diversity.
- Monitor our benefits programme across pensions, insurances and flexible benefits providers monitoring trends to ensure our proposition is cost effective and externally competitive.
- Ensure and maintain administration service levels and accurate payroll links across the benefits platform.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing market rates and benefits.
- Coordinate the promotion of health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Enhance the reputation of the reward function in relation to how employee reward data is managed and used in communicating with employees and managers
- Support the Head of Reward to coordinate and process the annual salary and bonus review.
- Coordinate Gender Pay Gap reporting and GDPR compliance
- Perform job and level evaluations to benchmark roles and assign the appropriate salary range.
- Partner with HR and Managers in order to advise on effective compensation proposals/decisions, benefit programmes and systems.
- Conduct full benchmarking exercises across reward with a view to enhancing our Leidos UK & Europe employer brand.
- Work with the HR Shared Service Team to champion and support local and Corporate audit requirements as appropriate.
- Act as a principal liaison for third party benefits, wellness and retirement service providers.
- Assist in ad hoc reward projects as and when required by the Head of Reward.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience as a compensation and benefits specialist
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and architecture
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret large quantities of data in support of identifying and gaining deep understanding of issues; strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and employee benefits across UK and Europe
- Ability to deliver effective communication across a diverse workforce
- Working knowledge of current UK Employment legislation
- HR systems knowledge and agility
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.