Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
We are looking for a Training Manager to join our team to own and develop the training agenda.
This is a key role for the UK Talent Development Team in the design, delivery and operational project management of all training related activity across our UK business.
- Experienced in face to face and virtual facilitation, confident and engaging delivery style
- Experienced in design and delivery of management / leadership development content
- Strong business partner, experienced working effectively in an expert capacity with technical and non-technical stakeholders and teams at all levels
- Proven commitment to continuous improvement and ability to self-manage operational projects
- Agility to manage competing demands in a complex programme environment
- Able to travel to all Leidos sites across the UK
Key delivery areas:
- Deliver (face to face and virtually) UK Line Leader Lab programme, core business skills content and business orientation.
- Play a critical role in the development of a UK training plan to support the maintenance and development of our UK technical Core Capabilities
- Conduct full training needs analysis across UK business
- Conduct skills audits, identifying skill and capability gaps and scoping commercial solutions
- Lead design and development of the UK competency framework
- Provide regular, accurate reporting on all aspects of training activity (content, hours and spend) for the UK business, drawing insights and analysis to ensure commercial decisions around training
- Develop, publish and promote professional career development pathways for the Leidos UK business.
- Support Early Careers Lead with graduate onboarding/offboarding experience
- Work closely with the corporate US learning teams to design and deliver compliance and mandated corporate content, adapting for UK regulatory and legal environment.
- Effectively manage tenders, onboarding (contract and terms negotiation) with external suppliers.
- Leverage own network to continue building training supplier/vendor list for UK, working with our Commercial and legal counsel on all aspects of contracts and data storage and transfer (incl. GDPR) relating to training activity is compliant with UK law.
- Manage UK content, curriculum and reporting from Enterprise Workday Learning System.
Engaging, resilient, collaborative and inclusive.
Experience working within Science, Tech and Engineering sector preferred
Qualified in psychometric assessment or personality tool such DISC, Insights, MBTI, SHL OPQ
CIPD qualification desirable but not essential
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37
Job Family:Talent Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.