Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Due to growth in business we are looking for a Senior Service Architect to join our team.
The primary objective of the Senior Service Architect is to ensure that our customers receive Service Design & solutions which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These deliverables are produced in collaboration with other solution leads and SME’s. The Senior Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for customers.
You will have experience in designing full end-to-end service solutions in large scale enterprise environments. Good understanding of enterprise IT technologies and infrastructure components. Highly experienced and qualified in service management frameworks (ITIL) and their practical implementation. Experienced in large scale outsourcing bid responses, particularly government model contract. Ideally SC security cleared.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the following components:
- Enterprise service model design
- Service organisation design.
- Service Management process/procedure definition.
- Customer engagement (to agree requirements, processes & interfaces).
- Process work instruction.
- Service Management tool design.
- Service Management / design proposals to customers.
- Service Management consultancy.
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of writing quality proposals and tender documents.
- Commitment & Enthusiasm.
- Flexible to travel.
- In-depth Problem Solving skills.
- Design & Innovation.
- ITIL v3 / 4 certification.
- Service Design/Architecture experience.
- Service Implementation background.
- Service Management Tool Design (ITSM) & Specification experience.
- Large scale Service Transition experience.
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.