Leidos Europe Limited, part of Team Leidos, is proud to have been awarded the Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Contract for the MOD.
Leidos Supply Limited is part of the Commodity Support Services, specifically responsible for commodity procurement.
Both are part of Leidos, a company that for 46 years has delivered products and services that sustain global, mission-critical logistics efforts.
Leidos is a recognised logistics market innovator, delivering integrated logistics support and functional logistics systems management, high performance, enhanced operational availability, cost reduction, and continuous improvement.
Leidos Europe are seeking Interns for Summer placement throughout their business areas.
These include IS (IT), Supply Chain integration, Procurement, Logistic services, HR and Finance/Accounting.
Leidos will provide the candidate with real world experience and career mentorship.
The internship will provide the candidate with a valuable opportunity to work with a skilled team in a large office environment based at Emersons Green, Bristol.
The candidate will be assigned tasks that are relevant and necessary to the successful execution of Leidos business.
For this Leidos can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Potential to continue the role part time in term time
- £18,200 salary per annum (pro rata)
- Opportunity to work in a multi skilled function
Key Attributes for Success in this role:
- A quick learner who is willing to take on new challenges and roles.
- Must have the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- A high level of confidence, attention to detail, integrity, self-motivation and a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Ability to understand and apply the degree of accuracy necessary for the task at hand.
- Must be flexible with strong judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter, creative, team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers of all levels
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Ideally currently enrolled on degree programme preferably in Business Studies, Law, HR, IT or Finance related skills (depending on desired work area)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to obtain a baseline Security Clearance