Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world’s toughest problems.
Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers’ needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
The primary objective of the Senior Service Architect is to ensure that our customers receive Service Design & solutions which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These deliverables are produced in collaboration with other solution leads and SME’s. The Senior Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for customers.
You will have experience in designing full end-to-end service solutions in large scale enterprise environments. Good understanding of enterprise IT technologies and infrastructure components. Highly experienced and qualified in service management frameworks (ITIL) and their practical implementation. Experienced in large scale outsourcing bid responses, particularly government model contract. Ideally SC security cleared.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the following components:
- Enterprise service model design
- Service organisation design.
- Service Management process/procedure definition.
- Customer engagement (to agree requirements, processes & interfaces).
- Process work instruction.
- Service Management tool design.
- Service Management / design proposals to customers.
- Service Management consultancy.
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of writing quality proposals and tender documents.
- Commitment & Enthusiasm.
- Flexible to travel.
- In-depth Problem Solving skills.
- Design & Innovation.
- ITIL v3 / 4 certification.
- Service Design/Architecture experience.
- Service Implementation background.
- Service Management Tool Design (ITSM) & Specification experience.
- Large scale Service Transition experience.
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)