Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defense, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Specifically you will support a team of software and system testers to fully support the functional, non-functional, integration and performance testing of a system of critical national infrastructure.
You will have overall responsibility for the testing of a large system and code base from an incumbent supplier. You will be responsible for managing knowledge transfer, change and building your team.
You will be expected to inform the roadmap for cloud transformation with your peers working in tandem with the wider programme team; including engineering, architecture and cloud platform.
This role is of a highly technical nature.
- Proven experience in writing query’s in SQL database;
- Experience of SOAPUI;
- Knowledge of UNIX;
- Knowledge of Web services;
- Knowledge of AIX;
- Extensive experience and good understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Knowledge of supporting the setup of automated testing
- Extensive experience in analyzing requirements and design documentation
- Extensive demonstrable experience developing test plans
- Experience executing tests analysis and documenting results
- Managing time and people
Nice to have
- IBM Software Life-cycle tooling
- Desirable Experience of Java.
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)